CHRIST CHURCH, LUCKETTS’
ANNUAL STRAWBERRY FESTIVAL
SATURDAY, JUNE 3th, 2017
NOON TO 4:00
Admission is Free.
The main attraction of every Christ Church Strawberry Festival is of course our “world-famous” homemade strawberry shortcakes! If you’re hungry for a little lunch, we will also have hot dogs, meatball sandwiches, mac & cheese, chips, soda, popcorn, and ice cream.
- 12:10 – Destiny School of the Arts
- 12:30 – Brandi Bryant – Dance Lesson!
- 1:00 – Smart’s Mill Middle School Jazz Band
- 1:30 – The Chorus of the Old Dominion
- 2:15 – Pamela Butler
- Face painting by Violeta (noon – 4)
- Balloon figures by Ingrid (noon – 4)
- Pony rides
- Corn hole
- Silent Auction
- Tours of the church
- Cornhole tournament
and Sally the Strawberry will be there!
It’s a casual get-together, like a family reunion. We love seeing old and new friends, so y’all come . . . rain or shine from noon to 4:00!
For more information, phone us at 703-771-2196.